Sharing Knowledge Grants
In 2015, Westfield Insurance will give $120,000 in grants to schools placing in the top of each of our six sponsored quiz shows. As a grant recipient, schools will have the option to use their grant toward one of the following three options:
- Library & Media Resources
- Submit a Proposal
- Student-led Giving*
*Student-led giving will present the student body with the option of selecting between two organizations, Habitat for Humanity and the American Red Cross, which were selected based on their aligned with Westfield’s commitment to supporting safety and community development. If this option is selected, students will be given a link to learn more about each organization and its mission, and then vote on which non-profit they would like to support safety and community development. The local chapter of the winning organization will receive a grant from Westfield in the name of that school.
- Complete the form below to let us know which option(s) your school would be interested in learning more about for use of your 2014 Westfield Insurance grant.
- Please complete the application process between May 1 and September 30, 2015. We will begin review of completed applications after May 1, and will respond at that time with approval or additional questions and information.
- If your school qualified for more than one grant, please complete an individual submission for each grant.
- Once you submit this form, you will be directed to the grant option selected. Please complete the entire application before entering additional grant applications.